Search here

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Helpful Bath time Hint.


We LOVE bath time at our house and bath time ALWAYS come with bath toys. 
I HATE bath toys. I hate how they stay in the bottom of the bath and never dry properly and always have gunky water around them because I'm too lazy at the end of the day to wash them out. Then i hate when i shower and the tub is lined with toys hat i step on and have to kick out the way. 

I one day remembered something a good friend of mine use to do when she bathed me and my best friend as kids. 

Introducing the laundry bag bath toy dryer!



My friend Liz would put all the wet bath toys into a mesh laundry bag and simply hang it up out of the way. This way the toys were able to dry and not be cluttering up the bathroom! 

For mine i simply went to walmart and bought one for a dollar, i found it in the laundry section. 
Mine was SUPER big so i sewed it in half and cut it using a zig zag stitch. 
Genius!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment