Search here

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Boot cuff's, new pattern!

It's been pretty wild the past month { give or take } I've been busy with the Etsy shop which is fantastic and have finally found the PERFECT roll recipe thats fool proof. Seriously, fool proof. Not that those two topics are related but I'm excited about both. We never buy rolls from the shop anymore, i will get round to posting the recipe some time soon! I actually have a few wonderful recipes up my little sleeves so watch out!

The boot cuffs are a BIG hit in my shop so i came up with another design which i'm loving. 


                                                                           
Yah ok, i need to make these in a DIFFERENT colour so that they look different to my first pair I just love the grey and the way it looks against my jeans ok?! Actually a sweet lady ordered a black pair the other day and they looked pretty pimpin' I actually like these a lot better than the originals. 

The pattern is up for sale along with the final product right HERE
Christmas is coming soon ... * nudge nudge * go buy some * nudge nudge*


No comments:

Post a Comment