Search here

Friday, November 16, 2012

Crochet Bunting Banner

My brother has been visiting from England for the past week so things have slowed down a lot around the blog, I've really just been keeping up on Etsy orders and spending time with him. 

As Christmas is on its way i have been thinking of decorations i want to put up once alan gives me the go ahead, if it was up to me, we would have already put our christmas decorations up a month ago! bit of an eager beaver.
I LOVE banners, especially bunting banners so i whipped up this festive looking one. I think this crochet bunting banner will make a great addition this year. Im even thinking of wrapping it around my tree.




The bunting banner was easy to make once i had worked out a pattern for it. Im excited to put it up with the rest of my decorations later this month so watch out of a picture of the banner in full swing! 
I think this could be used for a wonderful unique baby gift, just simply make it with different colours! I want to make one for the boys room and one for my room too!!

If you want to buy the pattern you can find it in my Etsy shop for $3.50
If you want to buy the final product, you can find it in my shop for  $24.50



No comments:

Post a Comment