Search here

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chevron Lovin'


It's taken me awhile to post about this blanket, I'm in LOVE with it. 
I used this pattern HERE and theres plenty of other free ones out there if you don't like this one, just google it. The pattern called for just 2 lines of each colour at a time but i decided 3 looked better. 

I also used a smaller hook, instead of a 5.0 i used a 3.75 which made the stitches tighter. 
I used I love this cotton from hobby lobby, i put it through the wash twice last week and it held up beautifully, for some reason when i took it out it had retained ALL of the water from the wash so i had to squish all the water out by hand but once dry in the tumble dryer it was perfect again, soft and clean! 
I was nervous to wash this but SO happy i did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment