Search here

Friday, March 1, 2013

Finally blogging again!

Merry Christmas! Happy New year! AND happy valentines day! 

That is how long i have been without a computer! can you believe it?! my two year old vomited all over my macbook pro on the way home from our christmas holiday in St George. It was a nightmare, i couldn't be cross at him since he was sick and i had let him watch a film on the way home. 
Anyway, we ended up deciding to not go out and buy a new computer straight away since we wanted an iMac and those babies are SO expensive. So we decided to wait, the mac worked a little if it was plugged in at all times until one day it died! we took it to apple and they said it will cost $900 to fix, we decided to not fix it and eventually get an iMac in a month or so. SOMEHOW my husband managed to leave the computer at the apple store for almost a month, we to it back today and i don't know how or why but IT WORKS!! it turns on and holds its charge again! ( ... not to jinx it or anything!)

MIRACLE! 

I do feel like I'm walking on egg shells while using it though, I'm terrified it will just die on me again! 

Anyway, since christmas, all i have done crochet wise is finish all my Etsy orders and crochet some new wash cloths which i LOVE. i had no idea i would love crochet cloths but i do and i use them for everything. bathing the boys, dishes, wiping counter tops. I will be photographing them soon to add them to my shop!

I also got a new camera, something I've been DYING for, for years now. I love it, its wonderful.
Heres some pictures if been taking of the boys. Feel free to give me some pointers!



So far I've really enjoyed taking pictures of our every day life, i want to make sure i don't forget anything!


Hahaha! I Love maddox and his facial expression!







No comments:

Post a Comment