Search here

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Exciting changes.


Have you ever started something, enjoyed it for awhile, then decided you love it and hate it all at the same time? 
Thats how I feel about my blog. I've loved having this blog to document my goings-on, actually mainly just my crafts! But now I'm ready to improve and expand myself. I want my family back home in England to be able to hop over to my blog and see what's going on for me and the boys, not just look at another craft i did. 

I decided to change my blog name! I've been toying with the idea for awhile. Made from scratch was bugging me to DEATH, i couldn't handle it anymore! So my siblings and i brain stormed and came up with ' Little bird with a french fry'. Have you ever seen a bird with a fry? It's one crazy happy bird! If your English you've probably heard 'seagull with a chip' 

Im excited for the fresh start and the bigger direction. 
I love seeing my traffic and feed followers grow so i hope the big change doesn't put people off! 
I'm super excited for all the upcoming projects and events we have planned so stay tuned!!


2 comments:

  1. That's great--I love creative blog titles like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! Definitely more you :)

    ReplyDelete